This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities, but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It's particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
The course consists of 22 topics, grouped into 12 workbooks/assessment areas.
• The employer and the leadership role
• Planning, allocating and organising work
• Solving problems and making decisions
• Communication and information systems in the workplace
• Motivation and improving performance
• Career development
• Induction, training and coaching
• Dealing with discipline, conflict and stress in the workplace
• Health and safety at work
• Customer Service
• Change Management
• Quality Management
Successfully pass the induction assessment by the end of the induction period
ILM Level 3 Diploma
The course will help those aiming to progress into supervisory or management roles, to demonstrate the skills and abilities needed to become leaders or managers.