After successfully completing this Access to Higher Education Diploma, you’ll have a good understanding of science, medicine and the skills needed to study a radiography related undergraduate course. Once you have chosen and completed your degree programme, you will be ready to begin your chosen career. Many graduates go on to work in the NHS or private practice.
Access to HE
The course consists of 19 Units of Study.
• UNIT 1 PREPARING FOR SUCCESS
• UNIT 2 PREPARING TO STUDY
• UNIT 3 ACADEMIC WRITING SKILLS
• UNIT 4 PREPARING A WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT
• UNIT 5 CELL BIOLOGY
• UNIT 6 ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM
• UNIT 7 ATOMIC STRUCTURE
• UNIT 8 THE HUMAN MUSCULAR AND SKELETAL SYSTEM
• UNIT 9 MEDICAL PHYSICS
• UNIT 10 THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
• UNIT 11 HUMAN DISEASE AND PREVENTION
• UNIT 12 PERIODIC TABLE
• UNIT 13 RADIOACTIVITY
• UNIT 14 ATOMIC STRUCTURE AND BONDING
• UNIT 15 STATISTICAL RESEARCH
• UNIT 16 PHYSICS
• UNIT 17 STUDY SKILLS PORTFOLIO BUILDING
• UNIT 18 CHEMICAL BONDING AND STRUCTURE
• UNIT 19 OPTICS AND SOUND
The Access to Higher Education (HE) Diploma is a qualification, equivalent to A Level.
Access to Higher Education Diplomas have a reputation of successfully helping students to gain admission to university.