This qualification will:
focus on the study of mental health and mental well-being to support different occupational areas and offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge and understanding.
To be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health, learners are required to successfully complete 5 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Understanding the context of mental health and wellbeing
• Unit 02 Promotion of mental health and wellbeing
• Unit 03 Mental health problems: associated issues and consequences
• Unit 04 Understanding mental ill health
• Unit 05 Working in mental health
Successfully pass the first assessment by the date set on your study plan.
Have tuition fee payment plan in place.
Level 3 Certificate
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 3 Award in Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
• Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
• Level 3 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector