How to Apply
You’ve found your perfect course.
Once you’ve decided on your course, it’s time to get the ball rolling with your application.
The most common way to apply for one of our Higher Education courses, whether that's an HNC, HND, FdA or BA, is through UCAS. The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCSA) opens each September, and you have until mid-January to complete your application.
You will need to create a profile and then start your application by filling in your personal details, qualifications and course choices. You will then have to submit a personal statement to demonstrate you’ll be a good student, include your reference (usually a tutor), and pay your application fee.
If you are applying to more than one institution (up to five), you must apply through UCAS. But if you're only considering studying with us, then you can apply directly. You can complete the application form below, along with a 250-word personal statement and a reference.
There is a slightly different process for applying for our specialist teaching courses. You will need to apply through the University of Brighton's online portal. Please click the buttons below to get started.
Please check on availability by contacting us:
Please apply as early as possible as some of our popular courses get filled quickly. However, we may accept applications until the beginning of September where there are spaces.
Tel: 030 300 39699 Email: email@example.com
What you'll need
Entry requirements vary between courses. Degrees and Foundation Degrees are usually around 64 UCAS points, and HNC/Ds are usually around 48 UCAS points. Please refer to individual course entry requirements for more information.
We welcome applications from mature students with no formal qualifications, and from International students with non-UK qualifications. International students will need an Academic IELTS score of 6 overall with a 6 in writing.
Applying to us through UCAS is easy.
Here are our ten simple steps:
1. Register to use UCAS
2. Sign in to fill in the rest of your personal details
3. Fill out any additional information (UK applicants only)
4. When and if you are prompted, answer the questions about Student finance (UK and EU applicants only). More information about this can be found here: Undergraduate Student Finance
5. Enter your course choices
6. Fill out all information regarding your education history
7. Fill out all information regarding your employment history
8. Write a personal statement. Guidance on how to do this can be found here: How to write a personal statement.
9. Review all the details to make sure it is all correct.
10. Then get a reference, pay your application fee and send your application to us. You can check your application progress online or by calling our progress line: Telephone: 0870 112221